Show House is a leading trade magazine for housebuilders and new homes industry suppliers.
showhouse.co.uk complements and enhances the monthly print magazine with up to date news content, features and blogs from top industry professionals.
Housebuilders and suppliers, products and services, policies and jobs – we’ve got it covered.
The housebuilding industry is a key driver of economic growth and a vital sector socially, environmentally and politically.
Be part of it, join the housebuilding community and let us know your news and views.
WhatHouse? Awards 2014
Housebuilders – Developers- Housing Associations
CALL FOR ENTRIES
WhatHouse? Awards 2014
The Awards are now in their 33rd year and are the most prestigious and longest established in the housebuilding industry.
As with any competition you really have to be in it to win it and whilst there’s no disgrace in not winning there’s certainly none of the virtuous circle of benefits that result in a successful entry.
Here are some benefits of winning a What House? Award: -
- Third party acknowledgement of the hard work and quality products of your company
- Encourages the industry to supply better homes, better designs, improved specifications and customer care
- Gives a selling edge over immediate competition
- Provides a great PR hook to offer local and national media good news local stories.
- Award winner logos appearing on advertisements, press releases, brochures, letterheads, site offices, flags and all other insignia and merchandise
- Extensive promotion in whathouse.com, all WhatHouse newspapers and ShowHouse
- Great for staff morale and attracting new recruits. They’ll all want to work for an award winning business!
- Buyers will be proud to own an award winning home built by an award winning builder
- Suppliers will be pleased to have played a part in your success
- Banks, investors and accountants enjoy an award winning customer on their books
- Planners comforted that new homes on their patch will be of award winning quality
Judges of the Awards will comprise an impressive array of property professionals including architects, surveyors, designers and property journalists, all intrinsically involved in the new homes industry as a part of their daily lives.
Housebuilders, developers and housing association, large or small, are all encouraged to enter the Awards where there are 21 categories. This year we are encouraging multiple entries by offering a fourth submission free for every paid-for three.
Deadline for receiving your submissions is Monday 14th July so there’s plenty of time to make the best of the spring sunshine and capture some impressive photography to captivate the judges.
The presentation ceremony will take place on Friday 21st November in front of a full house of 1500 industry professionals at the Grosvenor House hotel in Mayfair.
If you have any queries whatsoever or need advice on entering, please do not hesitate to call Derek Smith on email@example.com when I shall be happy to help.